Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving in Gig Harbor

This year we spent the Thanksgiving holiday in our vacation home (aka my parents' new house) in Gig Harbor. It was so nice to spend time with my family who I rarely see since the move AND to have endless arms to hold and help with my girl! This mama needed a little break! Ron, Harlow, and I went up north on Wednesday and stayed through Sunday, which was just perfect!!

On thanksgiving, we had my Grammy and Paco, Aunt Kimbie, Uncle Scott, cousins Delaney, Logan, and Shannon and Shannon's hubby Max over. There was way too much food but somehow I couldn't get enough :) This was the first time a lot of the family met little Harlow. She was in love <3

Friday and Saturday my mom and I decided to brave the crazy crowds and do some Christmas shopping! We loaded the baby up and went out to a mall north of their house. I loved being able to shop with my mom because we used to do that all the time when they lived in Vancouver. I wish we could go more often but I guess we will just have to make frequent trips up to our vacation home :))

Here are some pictures from our stay!
















No comments:

Post a Comment